- Visa delivered a strong fiscal first quarter，Net Income of $1.4 billion or $2.20 per diluted share，(above estimation $2.16), dividend $0.40
- Company repurchased 5.5 million shares during the quarter for $1.1 billion and has $4.2 billion in remaining authorization
Fourth Quarter 2013 Financial Highlights
Revenue - Revenue for the fourth quarter of 2013 totaled $2.59 billion, an increase of 63%, compared with $1.59 billion in the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Revenue from advertising was $2.34 billion, a 76% increase from the same quarter last year.
- Mobile advertising revenue represented approximately 53% of advertising revenue for the fourth quarter of 2013, up from approximately 23% of advertising revenue in the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Payments and other fees revenue was $241 million for the fourth quarter of 2013